1. Eligibility: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are between the ages of 12-20 at the time of entry. If you are between 12-17 years old, your parents must sign the Parental Consent Form to ensure that you have parent or legal guardian permission.
2. Entry: Download Official Entry Form, Official Rules, and the Parental Consent Form. Read all rules and guidelines. By participating in the contest, the designer accepts and agrees to comply with the Official Rules.
3. Create Logo! Draw/design a female figure (age approximately 12-18 years-old) that shows the world that young women are tough and strong. The design should feature a silhouette of a teenage girl and the cracked ground from the examples below. The crack is provided for you on the Official Entry Form. You will design the figure, stance, glance, clothes, hair, etc. of this strong, young woman.
4. Convert or scan the design into accepted digital files: .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .doc.
5. Deadline for Entries: You must submit your completed Official Entry Form and Parental Consent Form by 11:59 p.m. EST January 8th, 2016. Email the Official Entry Form and the Parental Consent Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Prize: The winning designer will receive a $400.00 VISA gift card and will have their design featured on a future Unbreakable Dames Junior’s Line.
All entries will be screened and those that comply with the Official Rules and have met the guidelines and specifications will be judged by the staff / volunteers of Unbreakable Dames, Inc. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. In the event that no entry is selected, Unbreakable Dames, Inc. reserves the right to declare no winner and run the contest again at a later date.